Well Being: Notes About Self Confidence
Self confidence is factored based upon three main things. Physical health, emotional health, and social health. If you want to improve your self esteem, work on all three of those important factors.
- Regular Exercise
- Eat Healthy
- Grooming and Dress
- Good oral hygiene
- Strength of character
- Taking the best course of action for everyone
- Not putting yourself last which drains you
- Don’t use or abuse alcohol or drugs
- Maintaining healthy relationships
- Avoid things that hurt you this means:
- Don’t sabotage yourself
- Keep your friends
- Meet all of the objective above
- Don’t be flaky
- Know when people don’t want you around and take the hint
- Stay close to family unless they are abusive and violate your boundaries.
There is a very good article about some amazing tips that will help with all three of these objectives found here: 25 Tips to being self confident.
My findings are that having some kind of life that is worthy of living helps a lot. You have to have love in your life, with a good dose of meaning and purpose to sustain a difficult life.
Life is difficult. The best you can hope for is to be Healthy, Wealthy, and tough enough to endure the pain. Also of note is being kind enough to others that you don’t alienate yourself from their good favor. You never know when you might fall on difficult times and need their help again.
Take care of yourself. Build your self confidence but most important, have a worthy goal that you want to accomplish. This will add more purpose to your life that is bigger than just watching TV and playing video games.